|Material||Engineered Wood, Metal|
|Product Dimensions||75 x 39 x 40 in (Twin Size); 75 x 54 x 40 in (Full Size); 80 x 60.20 x 40 in (Queen Size)|
|Max Load||450 lb(twin), 600 lb(full), 650 lb(queen)|
|Item Weight||Queen: 49 Pounds; Full: 36.2 pounds; Twin: 12.6 pounds|
|Included Components||1*Bed Frame & 1*Assembly Kit & 1*Instruction|
About this item
- STYLISH & PTRACTIACL-The headboard combines wooden panels and metal slats and takes a strong industrial & rustic flair that is suitable for industrial, rustic, transitional, and farmhouse decor homes.
- HEAVY DUTY SUPPORT-The bed frame builds with reliable 9 metal supports and 14 pcs of heavy-duty steel slats which provide strong support to your mattress. The powder-coated surface features scratch resistance for long-term use. Weight capacity 660-680 lbs.
- NOISE-FREE & NON-SLIP-No creaking or any noise with a cushion on the beam preventing metal friction noise and a little tailboard fixing the mattress.
- UNDER BED STORAGE-The 12 inch height of the frame for easy under-bed storage, no box spring needed. Any sundries can be stored under the bed frame, it’s a great choice for space-saving.
- FAST INSTALLATION-Clearly step-by-step instructions help you easily assemble. The bed frame comes flat-packed in one box. All parts of the queen metal bed frame are clearly labeled, and easy to assemble within half an hour for this queen frame by one person.